Some of the active climate emergency action and emergency advocacy groups in Australia are, (listed alphabetically):
• cedamia – Climate Emergency Declaration and Mobilisation in Action
• Over 50 Australian climate action groups support the Climate Emergency Declaration campaign, and some, such as Newcastle Climate Change Response, actively campaign for the declaration of a climate emergency.
• Breakthrough – National Centre for Climate Restoration has published a series of reports and papers and organises conferences about the climate emergency.
• In the United States, The Climate Mobilization similarly advocates for restoring a safe climate for all at emergency speed.
• In the United Kingdom, numerous Extinction Rebellion groups actively campaign for the declaration of a climate emergency, in particular at council level.
» If you would like to see your group listed here, let us know